OD Seal for Type H Back Pressure and Two Way Check Valves
Cameron® Type “H & HM”
Back Pressure Valve
• The Cameron type “H” back pressure valve safely seals tubing pressure to
20,000 psi. BPV are used during the inflation of Christmas Trees, BOP removal
and to prevent backflow of fluid into tubing.
• Back pressure valves reduce downtime and operating cost by allowing for
repairs without killing the well.
• Sizes available from 1-1/4” to 6-5/15” for BPV + TWC
• The “H” Two-Way style Check Valve can be installed in the tubing hanger for
testing up to 15,000 psi.
• Material options of 4130, 17-4 and Inconel.
There are no reviews yet.