Mud Line Gate Valves–2 inch Screwed End 2000-5000 WP
Mud Line Gate Valves conform to API Flange dimensions and pressure ratings.They are designed for dependable service in high pressure systems and in pump and standpipe manifold systems. The seats are designed to provide a positive, tight shut off every closing cycle, even after long exposure to abrasion and scor-ing. Twin metal wear inserts, encapsulated in an elastomer,form a cylindrically shaped plug made up of a gate slot and two flowports.Once closed, line pressure forces the gate up against the downstream port seals which are tested up to 7,500 psi. The 4 in. 5000 Working Pressure (WP)thru 5 x 4 in. 7500 WP valve has a transparent stem cover which protects and reveals gate open/close position. Stem packing is self-adjusting on all sizes.
- Water, oil, and gas lines
- Pipelines and manifolds
- Abrasive drilling mud
- Sour gas and crude oil
- Up to 7,500 psi and temperature range of -40°F to 400°F
STANDARD TRIM INCLUDES
- A-487 Steel Body and Bonnet
- Stainless Steel (SS) Stem and Gate
- Steel Buna-N Seats
- 90 Durometer A Buna-N Seals
- Full Port – 2 in., 3 in., 4 in., 4-1/16 in., and 5-1/8 in.
- Regular Port – 5 x 4 in., 6 x 4 in., and 6 x 5 in.
* Certification provided upon request at additional charge.
- Lloyd’s of London Type Approval
- PSL 1 and 2
- Screwed End
- Weld End
- Ring Type Joint (RTJ), Flanged End
- Integral Hammer Union
Testing and Pressure Ratings
All Mud Gate Valves are hydrostatically tested
|Pressure Rating||3000 WP 6000 PSI Test||5000 WP 10000 PSI Test|
|Size||2||3||4 4-1/16||2||3||4 4-1/16||5×4||6×4|
|Flange Bolts (Qty)||(8)||(8)||(8)||(8)||(8)||(8)||(8)||N/A|
|Ring No. (RTJ)||R24||R31||R37||R24||R35||R39||R44||N/A|