Orifice Plate Choke Valve
Orifice plate choke valve is often used in onshore during under balanced drilling, well testing and well cleanup operations.it is designed and manufactured in accordance with API 6A standard. They are specifically made to seal, control and monitor oil and gas wells.
We have many sizes and pressure ratings orifice plate choke valve used for drilling applications,they are either hydraulic operated or manual operated,which meet all kinds of working conditions and performance requirments.
- 1. Body and side door are made of alloy steel,
- 2. Choke-plate design,heavy-duty, diamond-lapped tungsten-carbide plates.
- 3. Tungsten-carbide wear sleeves,
- 4. Regulate the flow quite accurately.
- 5. Versatile for onshore and offshore applications.
- 6. long life for service.
|Bore Size||2 1/16” – 5 1/8”|
|Working Pressure||2,000psi – 20,000psi|
|Material Class||AA – HH|
|PSL||1 – 4|
|PR||1 – 2|
|Connection type||flanged,studded,weco union|
There are no reviews yet.