- The installation location is customer dependant, but its uses are fairly common and straight forward.
- The Pump-in sub allows for well control by providing a port to “pump-in” fluids.
- Another common use is a fluid sampling port. The port connection is a type-W compatible hammer union (integral, or thread-in).
- The fact that the upper and lower union combinations are built to your request makes the pump-in sub a perfect connection cross-over point.
- 15,000 psi. working pressure
- 22,500 psi. test pressure
- H2S service compatible
Note: Pressure and service, dependent on union requested.